[Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:34:57 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

We would like to review your source code, if you don't have got one, how
would you like to use Savannah?

We would prefer to cancel your submission now and you are still allowed to
re-register when you have got any source code to show us.

Would you agree?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4957>