[Savannah-register-public] [task #4948] Submission of Object Relational

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4948] Submission of Object Relational Membrane
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:25:10 +0000

The latest version is in an early alpha stage, where I regrouped the files
and started (re-)implementing some of the key sections. It is not available
on the website at all. orm-1.0.1 is the last release I made. I'd like to link
to it from the Savannah page, but not publish it there.

I could create a release based on 1.0.1 with the legal stuff fixed, if need
be.  But orm 1 is really not supposed to be the subject of the Savannah site.
I want to use it for new development.

I've attached my current working file set for you to take a look. It's got
the legal stuff right, I hope, and it's what I'd like to put on the cvs
server. My next steps would be to get this code working so far that you can
connect to the database, insert and retrieve simple items. Being able to do
than people have at least a little bit to play around with. Then I'd but
together the README file and the quickstart-documentation (with the right
license stuff) and tell the guys on the old mailing list that orm's being
worked on and that I'd like them to take a look at my new ideas, if they have
a little time to spare. That's what I need a relyable cvs server with
anonymous access for. That's how far my planing goes :)

Diedrich

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: orm2.tgz                       Size:32 KB

<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=4948&item_file_id=353>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4948>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah