[Savannah-register-public] [task #4889] Submission of happydigger

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4889] Submission of happydigger
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:28:32 +0000

Hello Sebastian,

I have updated the FSF address, replaced Linux with GNU/Linux and
added a README with license to the pixmaps directory. An updated
version from my private CVS is available from:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pa4tu/tmp/happydigger-cvs20051103.tar.gz

Below is the technical description of happydigger:
Happydigger is a program which you can be used for cataloging
archaeological finds. It is intended both for semi-professional
use and by amateurs (e.g. metal detectorists) who want to keep
track of their finds.

Data is stored into a database with extensive find and findspot
details. If images are available, they will be displayed together
with the find information. Additional tables can be created for
storing information.

The program is navigated by clicking buttons on a toolbar or
by using shortcut keys.

Happydigger is written in C and requires version 2 of GTK+ and
associated libraries, see http://www.gtk.org. Version 3 of the
sqlite database libraries are needed, see http://www.sqlite.org.
To compile from source you will need a suitable C compiler and
the development libraries and headers of the GTK+ and sqlite.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4889>