[Savannah-register-public] [task #4883] Submission of ProjectManager

From: Davidlohr Bueso Arnett
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4883] Submission of ProjectManager
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:43:31 -0300

Some of your files cannot carry the copyright notices (e.g. binary files), so
please add a README file in the same directory containing the copyright and
license notices. Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for further
information.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy
of the code, for example, see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.
Upon review, we will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below.
Do not reply directly, the registration process is not driven by e-mail, and
we will not receive such replies.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4883>