[Savannah-register-public] [task #4726] Submission of Modelib - Solution

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4726] Submission of Modelib - Solution for modelling linear
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:43:49 +0000

rom: Romain Gaucher <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Fwd: [task #4726] Submission of Modelib - Solution for modelling
linear
        autolearn=no version=2.63

Maybe you did not receive my message...
I forward my last answer to you...

Regards,
Romain Gaucher

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Romain Gaucher <address@hidden>
Date: Oct 2, 2005 11:47 PM
linear
To: Sebastian Wieseler <address@hidden>

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answers and the correction about myu missunderstood
about Commercial/Free softwares.
The script Buildfile.py is only a development part, not a release, I'm
currently developing another Python script
which will have a real distributefull status.
The project is only what is in modelib.zip at the moment, it may grow whith
the integration of our LPditor, but not for the moment.
The docs.zip is only a simple way to distribute our code references, so it's
in the project too.

Regards,
Romain

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4726>