[Savannah-register-public] address@hidden: about kafeine submission]

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] address@hidden: about kafeine submission]
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:32:24 -0400

----- Forwarded message from emmanuel incandela <address@hidden> -----

To: Sebastian Wieseler <address@hidden>
Subject: about kafeine submission
From: emmanuel incandela <address@hidden>

Hi,

to be precise: i use simpletest for validation but
this is not a part of the project. It can be "shiped"
without it.

For fvalidate: i only intended to make a "connector"
toward this library among my others form validation
classes.

If it is an issue, i can forget about it and have it
done later as a contribution..This is really not
important. By the way, do you know any javascript form
validation libray gnu compatible ? i could find any
comparable one...

Before sending you the code, i will "clean" it. Put
legal notice and stuff, etc. Juste leave me a few
days.

Best regards

emmanuel incandela

  Message post?? via/par Savannah