[Savannah-register-public] [task #4720] Submission of potto

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4720] Submission of potto
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:18:16 +0000

Hello.

I don't see any references to the GNU FDL in your license. The "Open Content
License" is incompatible with the GNU FDL, so you we cannot host your project
with this license and your "Potto Project License" looks GNU FDL incompatible,
too.

A statement in your COPYING file could solve the problem:

"This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of either:

a) the GNU Free Document License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 1.2, or (at your option) any
later version, or

b) the Open Content License, Version 1.0

And can you please point me to the source code of your work?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4720>