[Savannah-register-public] [task #4700] Submission of Clusterix, cluster

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4700] Submission of Clusterix, cluster for unix
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:32:47 -0400

I reviewed your source code and looks like you didn't understand the
idea of the copyright notice. Well, this is easy you must put your
email and your name in the copyright and add the year when you finish
the release of your source code, if it was this year you must put 2005
or if was the last year you must put 2004.

Now, you put the Free Software Foundation on the copyright holder,
this mean that you are given all the right of your source code to the
FSF, if you are agree with this you must first consult the FSF about
this issue.

Please tell me if you are going to leave the copyright holder to the
Free Software Foundation or if you are going to change this and keep
the copyright for you and remember to contact the FSF.

This it's a little extract from RMS " If you transfer the copyright to
the FSF, the FSF will enforce the GPL for the program if someone
violates it; if you keep the copyright, enforcement will be up to
you.". Hope this clarify you a little bit more.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4700>