[Savannah-register-public] [task #4653] Submission of Super Slide Me

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4653] Submission of Super Slide Me
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:41:13 +0000

Hello.

Boths, the "Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 2.0 license" and the
"Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 license" are incompatible with the GNU GPL
and the GNU FDL.

If you have the choice: Don't use boths.

The license team recommends using the Free Art License
<http://artlibre.org/licence/lalgb.html>, but it is incompatible with the GNU
GPL and GNU FDL as well.

Check also our license page:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html

But you can distribute the ogg-vorbis (thanks for using a *free* audio
format) files under the GNU GPL if you would like to. ;)

Beside that, I don't received any files from you. :(
Can you please re-send it to me, or attach the files on this tracker item?
Thank you so much. :-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4653>