[Savannah-register-public] [task #4637] Submission of TransPO

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4637] Submission of TransPO
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:30:39 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Just for our records, because of the "tracker bug":
<Zero_Dogg> same with that though, all of the perl modules are free, I will
include a COPYING file. And it is even created as a tool for GNU Gettext
<kickino> the copyright looks really strange
<Zero_Dogg> it does?
<kickino> have a look at
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html: "Copyright
(C) year1, year2, year3  copyright-holder"
<Zero_Dogg> okay, I can change that
<kickino> great :)
<kickino> I mean: 'when?' :p
<Zero_Dogg> lol
<Zero_Dogg> I'll change it before committing to the savannah cvs
<kickino> you had to change it before I can approve it :/
<Zero_Dogg> okay, hold on
<Zero_Dogg> will this change do?:
<Zero_Dogg> # Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 Harald Thingelstad
<Zero_Dogg> # Copyright (C) 2005 Eskild Hustvedt
<kickino> if the years are correct, yes that's what we need
<Zero_Dogg> they are, I'll commit it to the skolelinux cvs
<kickino> all right
<Zero_Dogg>
http://developer.skolelinux.no/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/skolelinux/i18n/openoffice/utils/transpo?rev=1.12&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

So I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4637>