[Savannah-register-public] [task #4623] Submission of The Gnu GPS Tracki

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4623] Submission of The Gnu GPS Tracking System
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:35:27 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first about your dependences:
http://org.csail.mit.edu/pybluez/download.html we cannot found out the
license of PyBluez. Could you please contact the author and please him to add
license and copyright notices to his source code?

"probably some more opensource python libraries in the future" please have a
look at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html
not every "opensource license" makes a project FreeSoftware. So please check
the compatibility to the GPL first, before using any software(/files) as a
dependence.

At second, do you really need the project at the moment? We would like to
review your source code, but until you have got any code to review, how would
you like to use Savannah?

Maybe the best way would be that you work on the project and re-submit when
you are done?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4623>