[Savannah-register-public] [task #4590] Submission of Drupal Forge

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4590] Submission of Drupal Forge
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:06:15 +0200

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

I'm evaluating the Drupal Forge project you submitted for approval in
Savannah.

First, can you please provide an archive of your source code? Getting each
file one by one is not very practical.

Also, did you consider contributing your code to existing forges such as the
Savane software we use here at Savannah? Or to integrate Drupal with Savane?
(https://gna.org/projects/savane)

Sylvain

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4590>

  Message posté via/par Savannah