[Savannah-register-public] [task #4582] Submission of GFingerPoken

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4582] Submission of GFingerPoken
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:27:13 +0200

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7930>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  GFingerPoken

System Group Name:
-----------------
  gfpoken

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  GFingerPoken is a logic game.  You are given a grid in which invisible
mirrors are present.  The player throws balls into the grid from the sides,
and observes where they come out again.  The goal of the game is to guess
where the mirrors are in the grid.  It can be played with one player, or over
a network with two players.

My current source code is at http://129.125.47.90/~shevek/debian/gfpoken/.
There are some Debian-specific features there which I would remove for
hosting here.  The game is available with Debian (at least for GNU/Linux, I'm
not sure about the other ports)

Other Software Required:
------------------------
  Gtk+ 2.6, X11

And for building it currently needs:
automake, gimp, imagemagick, blender, netpbm, bsdmainutils

Other Comments:
  I am the maintainer of this game in Debian.  The original author does not
plan to work on it anymore, nor do any releases.  I did quite some changes,
most of which are not Debian-specific.  I would like these changes to be
available to users of other systems (in particular other GNU/Linux
distributions, I'm not sure how portable it is to other platforms) as well.
That's the reason I want to host the project here.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4582>

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/