[Savannah-register-public] [task #4572] Submission of Script for update,

From: Giuseppe Della Bianca
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4572] Submission of Script for update, in automatic and safe way, the X configuration
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:01:32 +0000

Hi.

]zac[
> as programming languages and external libraries.
]zac[

The project use a several scripts for bash shell (and a standard program as
cat, test, ls, ecc.) for update(delete,insert,update) in automatic and safe
way the file X configuration (xorg.conf file) reading the new value from one
o more simple file.

The user (or another program) can:
1 - update X configuration
2 - test new configuration
3 - overwrite the actual X configuration.

The project require only gesconf program (it is include with the project) and
last version or source code is on http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gesconf .

]zac[
> If you are still concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code
> to me by email.
]zac[

It is not a problem of privacy, is only that currently I do not have a URL
for this use.

The project status is a first usable version.

Regards.
        Gdb

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: update-X-config-0.0.1.tar.bz2  Size:43 KB

<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=4572&item_file_id=266>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4572>

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah