[Savannah-register-public] [task #4565] Submission of Zugzwang - Structu

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4565] Submission of Zugzwang - Structures in Chess
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:41:09 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

We need a detailed technical description that specifies such requirements as
programming languages and external libraries.
It should be at least one-half a page.

Then how do you plan to use Savannah? If you don't have any code yet, we
cannot review your project. Do you need this really at the moment, or can you
re-register when you have got any code to show us?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4565>