[Savannah-register-public] [task #4335] Submission of KKatalog

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4335] Submission of KKatalog
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:00:46 +0000

Hello.

Because of the src/sqlite3 files.
In the case that the files aren't from you, we have got an answer from
address@hidden (Dave Turner):

"First, don't lose the authorship info.  Even if it's not in the file, save
it somewhere.  If the author(s) put their name(s) into the file, keep it
there, not for legal reasons, but because it's polite. If they didn't put
their names in, there's no reason to add them."

Just for records, the notices on top in the files says that the files were
released under public domain.

In fact that these files are public domain and the answer from
address@hidden we don't need to investigate this issue any more.
So please remove my second point from your list.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4335>