[Savannah-register-public] [task #4461] Submission of libcc

From: Björn Lindström
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4461] Submission of libcc
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:56:01 +0000

We can just as well wait with registering the project until we have some code
to put here.

We have a mailing list at another site, so we will mainly need Savannah for
the version control features and bug tracking, anyway.

We were thinking this project would just be libcc and wrappers for the same.
We might want to have a separate project for ccpublisher at some point, and we
will certainly want to make sure it can run on GNU systems in any case. (Since
it's written using Python and wxWindows, it should be trivial.)

Anyway, for now, can I take it that you are in favour of hosting the project,
as I have described it, when we have some code to submit?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4461>