[Savannah-register-public] [task #4437] Submission of TFTB -- the Time-F

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4437] Submission of TFTB -- the Time-Frequency Toolbox
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:28:43 +0000

The documentation only comes in PostScript format; please add the source code
to the archive as well. Also, the file does not have a clear licensing; we
recommend the GNU Free Documentation License for technical documentation.

Here is the standard instructions for using the GFDL:
In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GFDL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements after the
title page of each work.

In addition, if you haven't already, please add a copy of the FDL (available
from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html in various formats) as a section of
your works , and as plain text in a file named 'COPYING'
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt).

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html#SEC4

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html also covers additional points,
including a smaller notice that you can use in auxiliary files.

The source files in 'mfiles' carry appropriate copyright and license notices.
However, lots of files in other directories lack them. Can you fix this?

Last, can you give me some basic instructions on how to run the demos, or what
version of Octave is recommended to run them? I installed Octave 2.1 and I get
syntax errors such as:
parse error near line 9 of file tfdemo7.m

  syntax error

>>> clc; clf; zoom on; set(gca,'visible','off');

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us with
an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will reconsider
your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such