[Savannah-register-public] [task #4405] Submission of talos

From: Yuji Tateno
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4405] Submission of talos
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:23:41 +0000

Hi.

> How do you plan to use the Savannah services?

Now, I'm expecting to savannah portal page, mirror to store repository and
some development tools.

> And which kernel do you want to use for your distribution? Linux?

Oops. Explanation may be necessity to a slight degree. talos contains its own
kernel. No other kernels are used.

> Beside that, under which license is knj10-1.1.tar.gz available?

knj10(It's japanese-font) auther just wrote "This is free-software.". And,
Re-distribution condition looks so. Is it required to have translated?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4405>