[Savannah-register-public] [task #4374] Submission of Refefree Programmi

From: Markus Moll
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4374] Submission of Refefree Programming Contest System
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:33:28 +0000

Hi

I have developed the Java clients. We have developed the program for the local
contests at our university. We were asked to use Java for portability reasons,
as there is only little support for gtk and alike in our labs.

The Java clients heavily depend on Swing. What we'd like to do is drive our
project towards GNU classpath compatibility. As we don't want the entire
project to be hosted elsewhere, we could exclude the Java clients and keep
them separate. I hope it would be possible to link to that external location?

I have to admit that it would be a lot easier if it was possible to have the
whole project hosted at savannah.

Regards
Markus

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4374>