[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4253] Submission of Hyperreal Dict

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4253] Submission of Hyperreal Dictionary of Mathematics
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:36:46 -0500

Yes I want to fix things up and use Savannah.

I was offline for a week.  I'll fix the licensing info as per your
request & get back to you - all soon.

   I am waiting for an answer from you.

   If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your project.
   You will still be able to register it again once you have the time to deal
   with the registration issues.

   Are you still willing to host your project at Savannah? If not, please tell
us
   - we don't bite, and it will make us gain time.

   Regards.

     <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4253>