[Savannah-register-public] [task #4192] Submission of pDI-Tools

From: Gerardo García Peña
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4192] Submission of pDI-Tools
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:17:21 +0000

Hi!

I updated the address of the FSF everywhere, and also I updated all licenses
(included the FDL Appendix on my doc). I don't know where I got them, but
some were pretty old :)

I have added a new directory /licenses with all licenses I have used in
pDI-Tools. I have added GPL because I decided to put some little Perl scripts
and a makefile under GPL instead of LGPL (all these are used to build the doc,
Perl is not required to build pDI-Tools).

I have added a new COPYING file. Now I have two COPYING files, one at root
directory with the LGPL (the main license) and another in /doc directory with
the FDL.

I have uploaded all changes to
   http://kung-foo.dhs.org/killabyte/pdi/

the file pdi-tools-0.1.0.tar.gz is also rebuilt.

Looking forward for your response,
  Gerardo

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4192>