[Savannah-register-public] [task #4109] Submission of experix data acqui

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4109] Submission of experix data acquisition, control and an
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:03:37 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     90% => 100%

Ok, if you said that you will close the project in SourceForge, when
you will have an account on nongnu to upload your source code, but, to
be sure that all that happen, please, provide us with information
about your closing project at SourceForge.

As we will close this tracker, please send all that information to my
email account(address@hidden), please try to make all this
closing/reallocation project in SourceForge in a month and not more.

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4109>