[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4190] Submission of ANOPA Viewer

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4190] Submission of ANOPA Viewer
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 11:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

> In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GPL,
> please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
> beginning of every file of source code.

No problem.  I had just forgotten that you wanted to see code before
granting the project, and just quickly tarred up what was on my hard
drive.  I will certainly add the notices and the LGPL to the distribution
before uploading.

> Also, you need to determine whether your application can run with a free
> implementation of OpenGL, such as Mesa. Please provide us information on this
> point.

I'm 99% sure that the version of OpenGL I'm using right now is Mesa.  I'm
just using the OpenGL API.

> If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
> with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
> reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

No problem.  I simply didn't know until I was already in the submission
process that you wanted to see the existing code, so I just made a tarball
of the files that were laying around my hard drive.

Jon