[Savannah-register-public] [task #4181] Submission of disktracker

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4181] Submission of disktracker
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:47:50 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => frank_org

You said that you haven't got any code. Is it actually right or do you have
got code now?

If you have got any code yet, please register your project again and include
an (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source code.  The description you
gave when
registering will not be read by the general public.  If you are still
concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

Your project is not yet part of the GNU project, so we cannot accept its
current name.

While there are non-GNU programs with names that include 'gnu', such as
gnuplot and gnuboy, they are not hosted on Savannah. We want to maintain the
distinction between GNU and non-GNU projects.

When your project is accepted into the GNU project you may change its name.
You can do this by asking us.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4181>