[Savannah-register-public] [task #3968] Submission of Worker file manage

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3968] Submission of Worker file manager
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 07:08:07 +0000

Couple of comments

First:- No, we do not have a list of files with missing or wrong information.
We expect the project submitter to learn how
to add proper copyright and license notices to the files himself.

Second:- I still find that you have used "Linux" instead of "GNU/Linux" as
the operating system on which your package has been tested. I have already
explained to you in my previous mail about the need for using "GNU/Linux" as
the operating system name. Kindly refer back to it. Moreover, it is clearly
mentioned in the Step 1: Services and Requirements URL:-
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php , which you have used to
submit your project for evaluation on the savannah.

Please make the changes suggested above and provide us with the updated
tarball of your project. We will upon further evaluation consider your
project for inclusion in the savannah.

Hope this is ok with you ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3968>