[Savannah-register-public] [task #4013] Submission of pyMySMTP

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4013] Submission of pyMySMTP
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:51:33 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => vivekvc

We are evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.

We noticed that your project description says "let you only send anonimus
e-mail through internet without opening any browser and
client e-mail."

Could you explain the need for sending anonymous e-mails ?

Moreover we have noticed that you have applied for your project to be hosted
at Gna! (www.gna.org) too and we would in that case wish to close your
project registration here on the Savannah.

Hope this is ok with you?

Regards,

Vivek Varghese Cherian

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4013>