[Savannah-register-public] [task #3968] Submission of Worker file manage

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3968] Submission of Worker file manager
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 04:40:49 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => vivekvc

Please note that any file longer than around 10 lines should carry a
copyright and a license notice, be it documentation, data, or code. For
binary files one can use a separate README file.

This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

I also noticed that you have used "Linux" as the operating system name on
which you tested your software under your project
documentation URL:-
http://www.boomerangsworld.de/worker/docs/en/introduction.html#SYS

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to refer to as
GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see  http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we  will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Vivek Varghese Cherian
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3968>