[Savannah-register-public] [task #3882] Submission of Dragon Mountain

From: Mark Loeser
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3882] Submission of Dragon Mountain
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:10:38 +0000

I'm just curious how much longer this process is going to take because I was
waiting to get CVS and such setup before working on the project at all, but
at this rate it doesn't look like I'll be able to work on it until after my
spring break is finished.

As Broekie said, sources can be found for each project in the original
description.  2 of our projects are actually hosted by Savannah, so I would
think those shouldn't need to be checked too thoroughly.  Just to make it
easier:

Rapunzel:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/snservices/ircd/?only_with_tag=sor1_3
SnowWhite: http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/snservices/services