[Savannah-register-public] [task #3922] Submission of Free phpBB Documen

From: Soucaze
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3922] Submission of Free phpBB Documentation by phpBBox
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:03:48 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Site Admin. Approval/Edition URL:
 <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7454>

###### ORIGINAL SUBMISSION DETAILS ######

System Group Name:
-----------------
  freedocfrphpbb

Full Name:
----------
  Free phpBB Documentation by phpBBox

Type:
-----
  GNU

License:
--------
  GNU Free Documentation License

Other License:
--------------

------------
  Projects of Free Documentation
Documentation for Free Software, distributed under licence FDL (Free
Documentation Licence).
The request for license FDL is made by the site of phpBBox, by myself, the
administrator of this site and forum whose pseudonym is "BaG" and the name
and first name SOUCAZE Maël, domiciled in France:  http://www.phpbbox.com/the
free software whose documentation is available on the site is that of the free
software which uses the protocol of forum, phpBB.
The documentations ones are available for this free software holding a
license GNU.  Documentation is also available to improve this software, and
to modify it (in all legality of the thing of course).
All this documentation is on:
http://www.phpbbox.com/forum/forum7.php
And several varied parts of the forum:
http://www.phpbbox.com/forum/
I taken to you to approve has my request so that documentation on this site
and forum is free while guaranteeing the authors and in their ensuring a
safety of the royalty.
I taken to you to approve my sincere greetings.

You can if you wish it to contact to me with the following address:
address@hidden For more information.
I would have the joy of answering you.

Other Software Required:
  phpbb