[Savannah-register-public] [task #3870] Submission of Objects

From: Luca Cappelletti
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3870] Submission of Objects
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:28:54 +0000

Hello,

I would like to bettere explain what I meant.

First of all I used a wrong expression due to short time to make that mail so
I lost in precision.

Here I'm a little evangelist of the GNU world and the real meaning of the
Free access to the world (not only the software world).

GNU/Linux is a well supported Linux Kernel based Operative system that permit
us to provide to the world an immediate GNU operative system as the rest of
the world tend to mean (MS, Mac, ...).

I'm completely closed to the ideal of Free Software movement and more in
general in Free Life movement or Free * movement (translate at your own
discrection).

I cannot consider to be hosted into the Gnome repositories because my works
take into account cross level GNU blocks from the Gnome level to the deep
GNU/Debian system.

It's not a project strictly closed to Gnome level but pass through all the
abstraction levels.

I need a meta hosting system like Savannah to be free from eveywhere
sponsorship and to be maintained into what I believe really, the GPL'ed GNU
way to do thinks.

Bye,

Luca Cappelletti

address@hidden