[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3768] Submission of Xross Tab Comp

From: Neil D'Souza
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3768] Submission of Xross Tab Compiler
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 04:57:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sylvain,

     Thankyou for taking out time to evaluate and
epprove the project. You are correct - all the files
were generated by the program and do not have the
Copyright notice - they are output.

      Im not sure what the next step is though. I will
get back to you with my queries once I have a grip on
things.

      I will also change the phrasing on the "Linux"
usage in my REAME and other docs.

Regards,
Neil

<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3768>