[Savannah-register-public] [task #3797] Submission of free online java e

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3797] Submission of free online java email client
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:51:36 +0000

         Should Start On:                         => Sat 03/05/2005 at 00:00
   Should be Finished on:                         => Sat 03/05/2005 at 00:00
             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

You will have to determine whether your project can run on a Free Software
Java suite (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more information).

We recommend you to test your project using GCJ and GNU Classpath, and ensure
that your Java code runs on this Free Software Java suite.

GCJ is the GNU Compiler for Java, part of the GCC (GNU Compiler Collection).
The Classpath project aims to develop a free and portable implementation of
the Java API (the classes in the 'java' package).

More information is available at http://gcc.gnu.org/ and
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ .

Also check https://savannah.nongnu.org/p/gcjwebplugin

If you agree to this commiment, we will be reviewing the cvs code in a month
to check if the source files do not rely an a proprietary implementation of
Java, and contain appropriate copyright notice and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every file of source code.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3797>