[Savannah-register-public] [task #3831] Submission of bater system

From: olivier chausavoine
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3831] Submission of bater system
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:23:35 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Site Admin. Approval/Edition URL:
 <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7396>

###### ORIGINAL SUBMISSION DETAILS ######

System Group Name:
-----------------
  ebarter

Full Name:
----------
  bater system

Type:
-----
  GNU

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

Other License:
--------------

------------
  Project eBarter, a system where participants can subscribe and open an
account, propose a relation with an other for bartering a special king of
goods, defining a price for one of these goods. When this relation is
accepted  and when the new partners has also defined a price, transactions
can start between them. Promises are cumulated on the relation and the system
uses an algorithm to compensate the promises in the graph of commitments.
>From the social point of viewit's a mean to measure economic exchange
fairness withou using any common value standard between participants.
>From the software point of view, it first a simple program that have a
command on standard input and a response on output.
Next, it will be a program receaving a mail and sending back a response,
Next, it will be signed emails, and then will see!!

A description of tyhe software exists on http://ebarter.online.fr
Code is been written, and I can send it to someone

Other Software Required:
  It depends on python and Mysql

Other Comments:

This item URL is: