[Savannah-register-public] [task #3771] Submission of Big Bear Honeypot

From: Johann Cornet
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3771] Submission of Big Bear Honeypot
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:01:33 +0000

Hi thanks for the feedback of the submissions

I just finsih to modifie all my source code files with the GPL copiright
notice, i also create the COPYING file.

You may notice the code change a little bit since last time.

All the code is in the BigBear.tar file attach to the task.

And i will make an effort to refer to GNU/Linux instead of Linux.

Otherwise for the license of my report i think the GFDL is a good idea, but
first i need to see my project tutor to speak about it.

Last thing , about dependencies of my project i use libpcap which one is
under GPL.

I also have a doubt about the file headers.h which one is made with the help
of different tutorial founds on internet.

The problem is there is no license for this tutorial and as i see some piece
of code (or nearly similar) in numerous website without any reference (except
some linux headers but the code is not strictly the same) i do not know how to
make apply any author rights (because i do not know who they are)

Regards

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: BigBear.tar                    Size:80 KB
Source Code of a Beta release of BigBear
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=3771&item_file_id=100>

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3771>