[Savannah-register-public] [task #3768] Submission of Xross Tab Compiler

From: Neil Xavier D Souza
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3768] Submission of Xross Tab Compiler
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:20:26 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Site Admin. Approval/Edition URL:
 <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7347>

###### ORIGINAL SUBMISSION DETAILS ######

System Group Name:
-----------------
  xtcc

Full Name:
----------
  Xross Tab Compiler

Type:
-----
  GNU

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

Other License:
--------------

------------
  I am developing a CrossTabulations Software similar to those used in market
research. It is developed in C++ with yacc and lex. The program is somewhat
working although I have a lot to do on it and dont really feel I can give it
a version number. The last time I tried to register it the sources were
required - with the full GNU copy right notices etc. I have done this and the
sources can be downloaded from:

          http://neilxdsouza.tripod.com

The README file describes things in a lot more detail.

Other Software Required:
  only yacc, lex which are both under GNU like licences and the GNU C++ STL
library

Other Comments:

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3768>