[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3657] Submission of North North We

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:30:30 +0100

At 27-1-2005 15:49 +0000, you wrote:

I did read your posts. But when there is a language barrier, confirmation is
essential. Hence why I tried to recap.

You put the same questions as Zeus and I have already answered him. The real problem was - Two persons who wanted to deal with it. I have never had such problems as with you. I am sorry to tell you that.

When I am not clear enough. People can copy what I have written and what could be vague and they can put questions that are to the point. And not a general posting. Then I have to answer the same again with also the possible of not clear enough. So please be always to the point.

Much success with Savanna

ed van der meulen