[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:03:32 +0000

[I take the liberty to clarify the situation; the project is reviewed by
Jonathan, not myself]

Hello Ed Van Der Meulen (I think it's you, you were not logged in when
posting this reply; if you can, always log in so we can know who is posting
comments or admin requests that need authentication).

You indeed sent mail to savannah-hackers about the project. However, we have
always asked you to submit a project instead.

This is an organizational problem: mails posted to the savannah-hackers are
archived, but not classified. Besides, newer Savannah hackers, like Jonathan,
are not expected to browse the whole archive. So, all information relevant to
this project should be classified using a project submission :)

Another problem is the time we spend on each submission; in order to be able
to spend as much time as possible on improving Savannah, we ask the project
submitters to help us as much as possible with providing information on the
project during the approval process.

In our case, we need a URL to the latest source code tarball of your project.
Or you can upload the source code to this tracker. Is it possible?

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3657>