frontend1 has been upgraded to Trisquel 11

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: frontend1 has been upgraded to Trisquel 11
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 00:12:34 -0700

Since the switch of the web UI frontend to Trisquel 11 has been
burning in for the last couple of weeks with only a few glitches it
seems it is now a good time to upgrade the now standby frontend1.

I have upgraded frontend1 to the current Trisquel 11.  The OS is now
the same as on frontend2.  Making it available for staging use.

The expectation is that when Trisquel 12 releases later this year that
frontend1 will be upgraded to 12 and then we can test the web UI there
and roll onto it at that time.

Bob