[sr #111001] unsafe permission in www-zh-cn CVS source repo

From: Wensheng XIE
Subject: [sr #111001] unsafe permission in www-zh-cn CVS source repo
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 20:38:08 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, sr#111001 (group administration):

Thank you for the report.

1. I have checked my local working files recently. None of them are with
executable attribute.

2. Is there a way using CVS commit to automatically modify the file attribute
before check in? e.g.

<code>
chmod 644 file.po | cvs commit -m file.po
</code>

3. Will the older revisions of files still have executable attribute after new
commit?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111001>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/