[sr #110966] would like dependency graph for tickets

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: [sr #110966] would like dependency graph for tickets
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 04:06:39 -0500 (EST)

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> Something like
//savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?group=groff&func=view-dependencies ?

Yes, that's very helpful as-is!  Thank you!

It doesn't make dependency chains of length greater than two obvious, though,
so I'd still like a text output option so I can get graphviz to draw a graph.

But if that seems out of scope, I'll understand.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110966>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/