[sr #110907] reply-to emails which are comments on bugs

From: Tristan Wibberley
Subject: [sr #110907] reply-to emails which are comments on bugs
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 07:18:22 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Fri 28 Jul 2023 11:18:20 AM UTC By: Tristan Wibberley <codeshot>
It would be much much better if we could reply to comments about bugs. NNTP
would be better than email (especially a newsgroup for each bug), but if an
email could have a reply-to address with an encrypted triple of user
credential, comment ID, and issue number in it so you don't receive spam even
though it's trivial to reply then that would also be better than what we
currently have.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110907>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/