[sr #110856] Valid (probably) email fails to deliver to {bug-gnulib, cor

From: Arsen Arsenović
Subject: [sr #110856] Valid (probably) email fails to deliver to {bug-gnulib, coreutils}@gnu.org
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 06:40:17 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Sun 19 Mar 2023 11:40:14 AM CET By: Arsen Arsenović <arsen>
Hi,

When submitting some test results, I got the following delivery fail report:

<bug-gnulib@gnu.org>: host eggs.gnu.org[2001:470:142:3::10] said: 550 Message
    headers fail syntax check (in reply to end of DATA command)
<coreutils@gnu.org>: host eggs.gnu.org[2001:470:142:3::10] said: 550 Message
    headers fail syntax check (in reply to end of DATA command)

The email in question seems valid, and after removing colons from the body of
the email, a delivery succeeded.

I've attached the e-mail I originally attempted to deliver.

This email is parsed correctly by both Postfix and Emacs.

We've attempted delivery from two different mail servers, and both failed.

File Attachments:

Date: Sun 19 Mar 2023 11:40:14 AM CET  Name:
1679177351.a140adb30682832f.bstg,U=535:2,S  Size: 2KiB   By: arsen

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=54510>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110856>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/