[sr #110840] Creating mailing list in GNU Hackers Meetings doesn't work

From: Ian Kelling
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 16:04:54 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110840 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                  ineiev => None

Follow-up Comment #3:

Bob missed a step in creating the list. I did it and it should be
working in less than 10 minutes. I don't know about the original
failure, it could be the digit.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110840>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/