Re: [sr #110813] CGIT web interface does not display individual merged c

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [sr #110813] CGIT web interface does not display individual merged commits
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 12:21:32 +0000

Ineiev <INVALID.NOREPLY@gnu.org> writes:

> Follow-up Comment #1, sr #110813 (project administration):
>
> I can see the one parent, 07c63df9, next to the reported commit, 4f319088; the
> other parent, 9ed28210, shows up for me on the next page,
> //git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/log/?ofs=50

So, the merged commits did get listed, but according to their original
commit dates, right?

That kind of makes sense. Although a bit awkward at the same time.

Thanks for the clarification!

I thus do not see anything that should be done on savannah side. Feel
free to close.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,