Re: multiple repos?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: multiple repos?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:10:50 -0700

Yoni Rabkin wrote:
> Is there a way to have more than one git repo for a project?

Yes.  On the admin side this is explained in some detail here.

    https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/Git/

Simply ask and one of the Savannah admins will create the additional
repository for you.

> I'm considering options to track issues and work on documents related to
> the project in a separate repo. I don't want to use the web-based issue
> tracker for a number of reasons, and I want to store documents that the
> issue-tracker cannot.

I am not trying to talk you out of a separate repository but one could
use a separate branch for this.

Bob