[sr #110630] Need to click on "Post a Comment" twice before input box is

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: [sr #110630] Need to click on "Post a Comment" twice before input box is shown
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 03:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks.

I wasn't aware that hiding the input box was an active decision. I thought it
might have been a regression from some other change.

I'm not sure though if it was a good decision from a usability point of view.
But it's fine with me either way. I can live with the additional mouse click
and hope that users will realize that clicking on that title will do
something. (There's not much indication that it will. Changing the pointer to
the hand symbol that is often used when hovering a link might be helpful...)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110630>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/