[sr #110453] Failed to upload web pages

From: CismonX
Subject: [sr #110453] Failed to upload web pages
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 23:32:29 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello Savannah admins,

The latest two commits to the web pages repository in project ctlseqs are not
updated to the project home page. The said commits
(https://web.cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/ctlseqs/ctlseqs/manual/) are
successful, but the corresponding pages
(https://www.nongnu.org/ctlseqs/manual/) are still the ones before the
commits.

Before this, there are a few small updates which are successful, so I believe
it's the same problem as described in the FAQ:

> large updates, involving either many updates or many megabytes, may not be
fully completed.

However, although the commits are large compared to previous ones, but not
_very_ large, considering this is only a small toy project. So I have to ask
if there's a way to prevent this in the future, as it would be impractical to
contact the Savannah admins every time I made a non-trivial change to the web
pages repository.

Thank you.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110453>

  Message sent via Savannah