Re: [sr #110439] Cannot login...

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: [sr #110439] Cannot login...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 08:49:42 -0500

On 2/3/21 1:05 AM, Bob Proulx wrote:

Are you sure?  The email to your registered address is being sent there.
Initially there were retries due to the recipient system giving this status.

Feb  2 21:40:45 451 Temporary failure, please try again later.  ;
status=deferred
Feb  2 21:49:07 451 Temporary failure, please try again later.  ;
status=deferred
Feb  2 21:59:07 451 Temporary failure, please try again later.  ;
status=deferred

But then later it was accepted.

Feb  2 22:18:58 250 ok  ; status=sent

Looks like greylisting was in action at your email mailbox provider.

Please go look again there and you should find the password reset mail there
allowing you to recover your account.

Hi Bob,

I found the email, but when I click the link, there is a message on the webpage: Invalid Confirmation Hash

I went to the Savannah website, requested another lost password hash, which arrived via email almost immediately, and clicked it. After resetting my password and logging in, on the left of the web page, it still says "Not Logged In". There is no indication that my login was successful.

An indication that the system believes I'm not logged in occurs when I try to change my email address. On the "People at Savannah: Andy Stewart Profile" page, it says, "You could send a message if you were logged in."

I'm trying to change my email address, which on Savannah is "unavailable", to "kb1oiq@arrl.net", so far, to no avail.

Your continued help will be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Vice President: PART of Westford, MA (WB1GOF)