[sr #110378] request Git repo set up for GNU Superopt

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110378] request Git repo set up for GNU Superopt
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 23:27:49 -0500 (EST)

Ping?  Has there been an update on the git repository for GNU Superopt?  I
look and I still see the same problem now as before.  It has an "archive"
branch and a "p" branch but neither of those match the default clone branch.

Adding to my previous instructions, after a clean clone in a fresh directory
one will see the following remote branches.

$ git branch -a
  remotes/origin/archive
  remotes/origin/p

But no active branch and no default branch.  In order to switch to either the
"archive" or "p" branches above one can simply check them out.

$ git checkout p
Switched to branch 'p'
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/p'.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110378>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/